Noorali and Kassamali, two friends were travelling to Canada to attend a wedding. Noorali saw an embroidered Pathani 'Kurti' in Kassamali's suitcase.
"Kassu, Bro, I love this Kurti! Can I borrow it? I want to impress the guests at the arrival and then will return it back!" Kassamali, however did not like the idea but somehow gave Noorali his Kurti.
Guests flocked to receive them at the Airport. Introducing Noorali to the guests, Kassamali said, "He is my famous friend Noorali who was in Canada but is now settled back in Tanzania with a T-Shirt printed 'Canada'.He is my neighbor at Upanga. He is noble, humble, gentle, and a good human being. The Kurti he is wearing is mine!" Noorali pushed Kassamali aside and whispered, "Yaar, why did you say this Kurti is yours?" "OK, I wont mention that again." Another group of guests came to welcome them and Kassamali introduced, "Meet my friend Noorali, the Kurti he is wearing is his!" Again, Noorali took him on the side, "Kassu, Yaar, why did you tell them this Kurti is mine?" Kassamali said, "Fine, now i will not say anything regarding this Kurti whether its mine or yours!" Next group came and Kassamali said, "He is my friend Noorali, I will not say anything about the Kurti he is wearing because he has told me not to tell anyone about this!"
"Tanzania thi aiwo maro friend Noorali, Kasubhai ni Kurti ene mongi padi gai. .!!"

No comments: